Monday, January 30, 2017

Beautiful Beginning...

Hey hey



  Since I was a child, I have always craved for long, smooth and shiny hair. I don't think I am the only one in this. I thought my hair was not growing, but apparently it was, only that it was breaking.

  From my natural to my relaxed hair days, I witnessed stagnant hair growth. This is what prompted me to understand the situation if my hair. Why I had not retained length, I mean, I knew my hair was growing but I was not seeing anything.

  So I began my research. I went on google and was amazed at how much information was available. This was in 2014. I read and read until I was sure I had enough tips to pursue my hair growth goals. Since till now, it has been no turning back for me.




 Above is a picture of my starting point. I was armpit length. Do tell me what or why you decided to start your healthy hair journey. What hair tips did you learn along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment